Ammo Display At the Bank!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
You know, sometimes support is by letting that person know what they might be doing themselves to make their situation unbearable. Suggesting that she may be hindering herself by making fun of people is just as valid a support measure as saying 'poor you' ((hugs)). It just has to do with your prospective!

True, but there are also those that seem to love kicking someone when they are down.....hmmm to me, it looks like that is where you are at....but thats just my opinion....hope I am being supportive to you by letting you know what you are doing.

thumbsup.gif

gig.gif
lau.gif
wee.gif
wee.gif
wee.gif
wee.gif
wee.gif
bun.gif
bun.gif
bun.gif

see now all this ya ya has gotten a very entertaining thread shut down. if you don't like it go somewhere else. i hate this for her. she is very creative and was just venting and having a bit of comic releif. i have a feeling some of you are just venting too and it's fine for you to do it but not her. just ain't right.

Quote:
True, but there are also those that seem to love kicking someone when they are down.....hmmm to me, it looks like that is where you are at....but thats just my opinion....hope I am being supportive to you by letting you know what you are doing.

Doesn't bother me a bit! But some people never pick themselves of the ground and are always down, sometimes a swift kick is what is need for them to pick themselves up and brush off the dirt and move on!

And some are just sadistic enough to keep kicking someone...its really sad and says a lot about someones character.

Quote:
Doesn't bother me a bit! But some people never pick themselves of the ground and are always down, sometimes a swift kick is what is need for them to pick themselves up and brush off the dirt and move on!

And some are just sadistic enough to keep kicking someone...its really sad and says a lot about someones character.

Your opinion is duley noted. When someone is conitnually whining, yet chooses to do nothing about it, except critise others....that too says a lot about their charactor!

We live in a pretty small town.

A few months ago the local struggle printed an article about a Missouri bank in a town (not ours) that had a signage on its front doors that stated...

Please do not bring your concealed weapon into this bank and please remove your ski mask....

G.G.

quoted out of Reader's Digest -- small town humor is everywhere.

It never dawned on my brother and me just how small our hometown really is. But we found out when we drove past a marquee near the square.

It read "Support Our Troop."

Laurajean, please keep writing!!! Your stories are so funny and obviously cause some to become very angry and expressive. That is the mark of a good writer!!!!

KEEP IT UP

AND TO THOSE WHO ARE GIVING YOU A HARD TIME!!!!
smack.gif

Quote:
Thank you very much, that's kind. I appreciate your support and also to others who have agreed & understood my intentions.
hugs.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom