And this is your username because...

Quote:
you are reeeeaaaallllly misplaced!
lol.png

Lady in Red was made my name for the simple fact that I have red hair, Was wearing a red dress that day, and driving a red car to top it all off. So I was the lady in red. Though the Ex-BF assumed it was a Alice in wonderland thing with the red queen and all.

My husband is a Yorkshire lad and a friendly saying to greet someone in parts of Northern England is AyeUp Chuck as in chicken..... how perfect!

When I first joined BYC I was making plans to have chickens, designing a coop, ect. So I was really only dreaming at the time.
As it turns out, in 2009 I moved to take care of my grandmother and we are a no chicken zone.
Still dreaming....

I'm a little obsessive about Wicked the musical and have been accused of having a wicked sense of humor amongst other things...and I'm a nerd. Pretty simple.

I had been reading BYC for a long time before joining but the day I joined was the day I found all 18 of my chickens dead in a pile inside the coop and I needed to post questions here...and I guess needed some comfort from fellow chicken crazy people....my Rooster survived and we call him Big Daddy so all I could think of for a user name was BigDaddysMom. Our farm is call High 'N Dry Farm and I usually use HghNDryFrm for forums like this but I was in such a state after my loss all I could think of was BigDaddysMom. I wouldn't mind changing it to the HghNDrFrm but I don't know if you can change your user name and keep all your history. But BigDaddysMom is till OK.

it's my name and my birthdate...cept someone else had already used it and used the zero so i had to use the letter....and if anyones wondering, i accept any and all gifts for my birthday up to and including new cars, diamonds and houses WITH already built coops and runs of course!!!
lol.png

Back
Top Bottom