Angel Food Cake in the oven

I have got to stop this, its killing me. . .I am a sweetaholic as it is, and all this talk about angel food cake and what to do to it is just murder!!! I don't care for it plain, really, but my mom use to make an almond flavored drizzle to pour over it with marachino cherry juice and my gosh . . .that was so good and so pretty!!! Just like a glaze . . . I use it for my diabetic husband for his strawberries, so he loves that. I also love lemon custard angel food, love anything lemon!!!

Quote:
Shame on you Miss Prissy!!! Those are like my two favorite things in the world...!
Rub it on my butt cuz that is WHERE IT IS GONNA GO!

yuckyuck.gif

Quote:
Yer bad!! (wagging finger at you) Seems I have an extra dozen, I just may have to bake one today...but...out of all the cakes to make, this is the most healthiest for you PROVIDED...You don't add any yummier stuff to it! Between all these delicious recipes and sitting here on the BYC site, my bum doesn't need any help!!
roll.png

The kind that eats cake, silly!

I am going to make on today, too. Almost caught up on laundry and want to do bread, angel food cake and maybe some pulled pork for supper.

Back
Top Bottom