Animal Control came to the door-some help please

I know it's not much help but there are some people who are just plain mean. I have a neighbor who while he has a statue of the Virgin Mary in his front yard has a sign at the end of his drive that says no turn around and posts all along his road side yard so no one can stop there. He came to my door looking for support against the marching band across the road. Having lived in the city the band is alot more pleasant. At least they don't play at 3 in the morning. Anyhow it seems to me Mary would not approve of Oscar the Grouch.

OP I would print out what you have and see if there is a "variance" you can get and signatures from you neighbors in support of your chickens. While you have the "variance" you can then work to get a change in the village code. Pick up a copy of "City Chicks" by Patricia Foreman, it has lots of info you might be able to use.

I wish you the best,

Rancher

Or you might get a shrink to say that you "need" the chickens for mental stability, or you'll go postal and kill the person who complained.
lol.png

Quote:
I've known people like that before!

As far as petitioning your neighbors, be very polite and don't forget the bonus of free eggs from time to time that you can give them!

Back
Top Bottom