Animal cruelty? Ducks with no drinking water... *Furious*

I realize this subject makes folks very angry, and trust me, I've seen some abusive practices at flea markets myself, but let's try to control our language and not disparage an entire group of people or associate a certain group specifically with animal abuse. Rules of BYC apply, no matter how angry we are.

Thank you.

The county has no animal control that I can find (other than the dog pound and wildlife issues). We may stop in the police station to talk to the officers to see what they suggest.

Its ok we still love you lemondoodles lol. im sorry to
sad.png
do you forgive me?(lol)

Quote:
my question exactly, all they do is stand up for animals.....

You need to read the BYC Rules so that this thread is not closed altogether

Last edited:
Update: It was raining cats and dogs here so I didn't get pics. Calling management again tomorrow and also contacting the county to find out what to do. Will probably drop an email to the news as well. I was hoping to have backup but they may be interested without it.

Last edited:
We base our rules of discussion on a combined experience of over 50 years of working with this community and knowing which topics should and shouldn't be discussed. We have very strict rules regarding these topics and also questioning how we moderate them. You're welcome to debate the merits of our rules and moderation privately with any of our moderators, but we do not allow it publicly.

If you have questions about our rules, please contact a moderator.

Back
Top Bottom