Announcing A Brand New Buy Sell Auction System!

Maybe it's something with my VISTA programming, but I cannot get an image in most of the auction listings.
I get a little box in the upper left corner with an X in the box.
barnie.gif

Is there something I need to do so I can see pictures? When it comes to computers, I'm not the sharpest knife in the drawer.
hide.gif

Good morning. Quick questions please.

I mailed out eggs before the new BSA system and wondered what happens to the feedback that the recipient gave for them....I just received a note from one of the recipients saying that she had posted to it.

Will it still be received or will it go to dead space? Same questions for the others who may have posted....I always encourage folks to use the feedback system and mailed out several packages this week prior to changeover.

Also, could you please give me a link to the old system so I could use it as a reference or should I give them references of BYC members who are willing to be references?

Many thanks and have a blessed day.

Im noticing that there are still people incorrectly posting in the Buy Sell forums. When they do, the threads are being locked. Which is being unfair to those who are posting correctly, since the locked threads are pushing down the correct auctions. Wouldnt it be better to delete those incorrect threads and send a PM to those people advising them the correct way to post?

Wouldn't it be better to delete those incorrect threads...

Hi Kathy! I think that would be better also --- those locked ones and the ones that have been moved.
It'll all come together.

I'm not sure if I'm supposed to post 'sold' after a buy-it-now item has been bought or just leave it be? It's kind of redundant to lock it since the sort order has been changed.
smile.png

Lisa​

Lisa, isnt this great tho? I know theres still a few bugs to be worked out, but I love how its coming together. Id still like to see the sort order to be changed to the soonest ending at the top, and once they are ended to be moved to a "completed thread" of some sort, but its a work in process, and its a great change.

I think Rob has a script that will run and delete those locked listings, but we need the person who incorrectly posted to see the lock and fix it, using the new system. It wouldn't be fair to just delete them without giving them the opportunity to fix it.

Back
Top Bottom