Announcing BYC Golden Feather Memberships

Quote:
I think his title should be KING OF THE AUCTION!
big_smile.png

x2!

Ok, I just went through all 27 pages (wow that was A LOT!!!), and I did not see my particular question addressed. With a GFM, the number of auctions that you are allowed to post rises from 5 to 20. Is that per month? Year? What? I wish I had the money right now to buy a membership, but I lost my job in December and am painfully broke. I was hoping to do another auction since I have not yet been successful in selling any eggs. But I can't cause it says I'm over my limit. I'd like to know for when I DO have money. Won't be for awhile, but it will eventually happen.
hmm.png

Quote:
I think it's a month. And you can always list on the 24 hour crazy auction thread when you run out of auction posts.

That's what I've been doing this past week. No one seems to want my eggs though, lol!

Quote:
I think it's a month. And you can always list on the 24 hour crazy auction thread when you run out of auction posts.

That's what I've been doing this past week. No one seems to want my eggs though, lol!

Oh, ok
roll.png
I just made myself broke on that thread
hmm.png

Quote:

Oh, ok
roll.png
hmm.png

I bid on one single auction, for something I've been DYING to have. But I can't bid anymore, I really need to sell or I'll never be able to afford even the 6 month membership.
sad.png

Quote:
Oh, ok
roll.png
hmm.png

I bid on one single auction, for something I've been DYING to have. But I can't bid anymore, I really need to sell or I'll never be able to afford even the 6 month membership.
sad.png

LOL, I know what you mean, I kept telling myself I didn't need a GFM because I wanted to use that money on eggs, but finally I gave in to myself only to find I had been gifted a membership that morning, LOL.

I was so stunned this afternoon to notice that someone was so generous as to gift me a GFM! I wanted to say thank you, and bless you whoever you are. I will pay it forward once I have enough money to do so. You truly did just make my day.
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom