Another Hatching Thread?! - Peacocks, Jubliee Orps, Lavender Ameraucanas, and Laughing Chickens ❣️❣️

No bantams at all that are still alive. It’s just my silver laced chocolate orp and my blue laced red wyandotte. 😕 I’m not sure why they died and it weird it was all my bantams.
Thats so weird! One of my friends hatches ducks alot and they ALWAYS end up dying? I mean WHAT?!

Update. Day 21 will start tonight for the JO, AK, and LA at 8:00 pm.
Day 20 will start for the CM, DB, RB, and LO tonight at 4:00 pm.

I woke up and checked the incubator.

JO5 is the one malpositioned from yesterday. I will not go into full assist unless I hear her chirping get weaker, or by tonight she is still not out. I have to go to work today and probably won’t be home until 7:30. I do have someone at home to check for me though. She is peeping a bunch and I can see she is putting her beak through her pip.

Also, a DB has also externally pipped. Also malpositioned. 🥺 I’m not going full assist until it hasn’t hatched for 36 hours and I can see it still alive. As of right now, he’s not chirping but I do hear him making clicking noises, and I can see his beak moving.

JO7 has a pip! It’s in the right place too! I saw her internal pip last night around 8:00 and heard her cheeping. So this morning there’s a pretty little pip!

Pictures:
image.jpg

DB#?
image.jpg

JO5

image.jpg

You can barely see the pip, but it’s there!!

Updates tonight! (hopefully)

^Y
Update. Day 21 will start tonight for the JO, AK, and LA at 8:00 pm.
Day 20 will start for the CM, DB, RB, and LO tonight at 4:00 pm.

I woke up and checked the incubator.

JO5 is the one malpositioned from yesterday. I will not go into full assist unless I hear her chirping get weaker, or by tonight she is still not out. I have to go to work today and probably won’t be home until 7:30. I do have someone at home to check for me though. She is peeping a bunch and I can see she is putting her beak through her pip.

Also, a DB has also externally pipped. Also malpositioned. 🥺 I’m not going full assist until it hasn’t hatched for 36 hours and I can see it still alive. As of right now, he’s not chirping but I do hear him making clicking noises, and I can see his beak moving.

JO7 has a pip! It’s in the right place too! I saw her internal pip last night around 8:00 and heard her cheeping. So this morning there’s a pretty little pip!

Pictures:
View attachment 2720769
DB#?
View attachment 2720770
JO5

View attachment 2720771
You can barely see the pip, but it’s there!!

Updates tonight! (hopefully)
YES YES

Back
Top Bottom