Another missing Child in Missouri

Whispering Winds

Songster
11 Years
Jan 14, 2009
Bond County, Illinois
A nine year old girl walking home from her friends, only had about a 1/4 mile to walk...just disappeared. She was scared of the dark and the woods, so her family said no way would she just wonder off as it was 6:00 and here its starting to get dark. Please pray that another family will not have to go through what Summer's family is going through in Florida.

Not again! This is so awful.
sad.png

fl.gif
My Lord what is wrong in this world. I am so sick of children being snatched and harmed.

How can these pedophiles hide their nature from friends and family? I so hope this child comes home safe.

hopefully, some good can come from Nancy Grace and these perves be treated much more severely for their crimes. It is vary sad that our officials just let them loose among us.. and our babies
sad.png

I have become so shook up by all of this that I obsess about my children's safety... obsess!

And, I hope they are at the DMV researching every owner of that model and color car in the area. A good soul stopped a kidnap attempt just blocks from Somer's house only 10 days before that happened and gave a detailed description about the vehicle and its occupants.. and I wonder if they made the public aware of that attempt???? maybe mom would've had someone pick them up from school!

hit.gif
I pray for both families and could not ever imagine what a human being is thinking when they make the decision to harm a baby.

Everyone, please be aware of your surroundings. So many times these kids are snatched in broad daylight. We need to be a community again and make it our business!

Last edited:
I just hate to hear this sort of thing, it put's a lump in my throat having a loving DD myself. The thought of what the parents are feeling is unimaginable.
sad.png

AL

Quote:
They don't, and they don't have to.

Shame on them, and shame on the people that protect them. And shame on the citizenry that protects them.

It's a sad truth that most pedophiles were victims themselves, but in no way should a lawyer be allowed to get up there and defend them using that. There is no way that person could not KNOW what it felt like to be victimized, and why would you ever want to cause another child the same grief. A lot of people are just born bad; castrating doesn't work, it reduces the physical ability, but not the desire. Either death or life long no chance of parole sentences are the only two things that is going to stop this.

I do know there are convicted sex offenders who should not be on the list; know one myself. Was 17, had a 15 year old g.f. and when they broke up her mom and dad decided to file rape charges and it stuck. The judge needs to think long and hard on these types, because it was close to a two year relationship (she was 14 and he was almost 16) and those parents had to know there was a sexual relationship going on . . .took him a long time to get that exonerated off of his record, but he kept at it, and finally succeeded. So, there are exceptions, but if this is a child no way, no mercy.

If we don't start setting an example, and I mean every state, its going to escalate into a horrific state of affairs. Every family needs a secret code word that only they and the people closest to them needs to know, that way if someone would ever try to come to school or church or wherever and try to take charge of your child, they can't take them if they don't know the secret code word. I have never heard of this ever being used, maybe somebody out there has, but its worth a shot. Although I realize that is not going to stop someone from approaching our kids about the lost puppy.Today show did it this morning, and even tho' these kids had just been talked too about stranger danger, the minute they heard the words "lost puppy" they were within arms length of the actor in the car, and that is all it takes to get ahold of them and drag them into the car. We also need to stop talking only about stranger danger, because its a person they know if a lot of the cases that has just been waiting their chance.

Back
Top Bottom