Another Tragedy

Hmm, I thought it was interesting that I'd never heard that his son had seizures. I wish "the famous" would speak up about this horrible condition so maybe more research just might start taking place. In my opinion not enough is done on seizures. Just like what Michael Fox did when he was diagnosed with Parkinsons.

Don't get me wrong, I'm sorry that he lost a child, but whenever I think of John Travolta, I think of him as Edna in Hairspray...."Hey, Tracey, Hey baby, look at me! I'm the cutest chickie that you ever did see. Hey Tracey, Hey baby, look at us! Where is there a team that's half as FABULOUS?!, I let go go go to the past now, said hello to this red carpet ride..."

Chickenbuddy, he is a fabulous actor and I admire him as a man too. Staying with his wife, raising a family, no scandals, etc. It is so sad that they lost their son.....

Gah! I wasn't saying anything bad about him! I just think of him as that character! I like him as that character!
hide.gif

My cousin had a seizure while she was in the shower, fell out into the floor and hit her head on the side of the toilet & died from the blood loss. We had lost my youngest brother from a car accident a couple of years before that, and my aunt told my mother later, "I knew I felt sad for you when you lost Tony (his name was Anthony; we always called him Tony), but I never KNEW how you felt until now... parent's aren't supposed to have to bury their children." She's right. On a scale of the highest stressors a person can experience, the death of a child is right up there at the top. (not finding a broken heart emoticon... )

This is so sad......a friend of mine found her 12 year old daughter dead in bed from a seizure on Christmas Eve....(18 years ago)....it was devasting .......

I feel so sad for John Travolta and his wife....we should never have to bury our children......I cannot comphrend their grief......will pray for them.....

I just heard this and its very sad new. My friend from school just lost her mother to cancer on New Years eve morning its been a tough start to the year for many people hopefully 2009 bring better things to the entire world!

Back
Top Bottom