Any Breed Guesses? *pic heavy*

Well, I tried that method first, then I tried using the upload url method...I may just have to direct upload them from my computer at this rate...it's very odd. Maybe it's the spoilers? I'll try taking them out. Or perhaps at this rate it'll be easier to just put the direct links up.

All I see in the bottom on my iPod touch is the spoilers. When I went into safari I saw the chicks. I've never had problems seeing pics before. Anyways cute chicks!

Here's my LB at barely two weeks and now growing a tail. Mine is so yellow, I thought it was a mix at first.
6719151b.jpg

Mine were all yellow when I got them, too! Apple in that picture is my suspected roo - and I'm happy about it, too.My other LB looks like a pullet at this point. I'm thinking he may be the only one, but...with eight chicks and only one sexed, that's probably just wishful thinking! If it worked out that way, though, I'd have ten hens and one roo - a perfect flock for me!

So does anyone have any guesses on the breeds, or will I have to post again when they get older?

I see all your pics now. The light brahma still might be a hen. My neighbor and I both had a slow feathering hen last year. Hers was a Wyandotte and mine was a cochin. Here's my girl at 5 weeks last year.
Daisy003.jpg

8 months old
f034a3fb.jpg

My light Brahma acts like a hen, but I'm still keeping a name aside for a boy(mango instead of melody). Just keep an eye on the comb, if it turns pink in the next week or so, then I'd say a boy, but you still might have a pullet. Blueberry might be a pullet too, the combs pretty small. I'm not familiar with the breed though. I heard light brahmas are nice roosters. We are keeping ours if it turns to be a boy if not aggressive whatsoever. I have 2 children(9 and 11) that are always in the coop.

I do hope someone else has an opinion too.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom