Any deer hunters out there...

I am a die hard hunter.. My game cameras have been working over time the past 3 weeks. I have 1 very very nice buck he is at least an 8 pointer. He's running with a buck that has 5 points on 1 side and a club on the other. But the one I really really want is a doe. She is absolutely HUGE. I know her because she has a scar on her left hip. I check my cameras once a week. I do have 1 not so small problem though. He is big black has a lot of hair and apparently has decided to call my farm home. It's a bear. The man I bought my last set of cochins from showed me the bear damage to his coops. Said the bear tore a hole in the side and opened each chicken like a book. I can guard against any other critter but a bear will do whatever he wants. You cant stop them.

Our Expanded Arhcery Season opens September 10th. Can't wait! Last year opening day was awesome. Perfect weather. Hunting in Maine isn't as exciting as hunting elsewhere, but you have to take what you can get. And we're ready for it! Hope you all have a successful season!

Our archery season also opens up on Sept 10 here in GA and I can't wait!
wee.gif
I haven't gotten anything with my bow yet
droolin.gif
, but this will only be my second year hunting archery and I love it. I got a buck and a boar last year during rifle season
woot.gif
! We just had a baby and my hubby already bought his lifetime license
ep.gif
!

Quote:
Check with the deer processors nearby. I think they are allowed to sell the ones that hunters don't come back to get. In Georgia anyways I think they can.

Dose anyone else have no rifle and no buck shot in there area? because hear all you can use during the normal season is a shotgun with slugs
sad.png

Back
Top Bottom