Any experience with: gurgling, not eating or drinking, runny poo

The vet said he could have an issue with his GI tract and regurgitation that is causing his gurgling. Really nothing offered. So Kathy, how much do I owe you because you're working harder than him?

I'm sending the video. He thinks inflammation of lower GI. He said he could get an injectible steroid and antibiotic but thinks that's a "Hail Mary"

Last edited:
The vet said he could have an issue with his GI tract and regurgitation that is causing his gurgling. Really nothing offered. So Kathy, how much do I owe you because you're working harder than him?

The gurgling sounds like his respiratory tract, not his digestive system, but it is possible that he regurgitated some food/water and aspirated it, which could cause aspiration pneumonia. I think he has two issues that may or may not be related. One is the respiratory problem, the other is the digestive tract.

-Kathy

Also this morning he doesn't feel like a 1 - I think I was in a state of paranoia last night as I was accepting that this was more serious, and potentially fatal, than I had originally anticipated.

Back
Top Bottom