Any guesses on his breed?

Marebear89

Chirping
May 23, 2023
Since y'all were so helpful with 2 of my biddies. I'm just curious on what y'all think our big roster, Caydee, might be. Other than part dog lol. He's a big ol sweetheart and a mama's boy even though he wasn't a chick when he showed up to our house and never left.

20230526_142416.jpg
20230520_152137.jpg
20230504_074630.jpg

His legs and feet are more blue in front, but more of a red on the back. I honestly think he's a mutt and he identifies as a tiny t-rex.

His legs don't look like it though. But he does look like he might have some of that mixed in him. His legs are what throws me off lol
Red sex link is what he looks like, that might not even be his actual leg colour
I got this game roo some while back whose legs where similar to yours, black markings in front then red back and under
After keeping him for a while administering home made ointments thinking it was leg mites
It actually cleared up and reviled his clean white legs

Guess it might have just been the condition he was being kept in

Last edited:
Red sex link is what he looks like, that might not even be his actual leg colour
I got this game roo some while back whose legs where similar to yours, black markings in front then red back and under
After keeping him for a while administering home made ointments thinking it was leg mites
It actually cleared up and reviled his clean white legs

Guess it might have just been the condition he was being kept in
The pictures don't show his leg color as much and he doesn't have leg mites. They're much more blue than that and the little turd doesn't want to stay still for a better pic lol. We've had him for about 6 months now.

Back
Top Bottom