Any guesses?

kcotton7

Chirping
Feb 25, 2023
Does anyone have an guesses on their genders? Also the first picture of the black and green, is that a green queen? Open to knowing their breeds. Thanks! I'm new to all of this.

Attachments

• image000000.jpg
    image000000.jpg
    153.8 KB · Views: 41
  • image000001.jpg
    image000001.jpg
    174.2 KB · Views: 22
  • image000002.jpg
    image000002.jpg
    179.9 KB · Views: 22
  • image000003.jpg
    image000003.jpg
    170.9 KB · Views: 20
  • image000005.jpg
    image000005.jpg
    156.6 KB · Views: 17
  • image000006.jpg
    image000006.jpg
    176.2 KB · Views: 14
All birds I've circled are cockerels. Then from the pictures I haven't circled, the first two are cockerels and your last photo shows a pullet. As for the breeds, first photo is an OE of some kind, I dare not try with those fancy TSC names. Second photo shows a mix, too much leakage for a pure cuckoo marans. Third photo bird in cyan is an EE, and bird in red is a blue Australorp, just like the pullets seem to be. Fourth photo, bird in cyan is another OE and the others look like blue Australorps. Fifth photo, the cockerel could be a mottled cochin (bantam), the pullet that isn't frizzled is a salmon favorable, and the other is a possible EE frizzle, but will need a better photo of her. Last picture looks like an EE frizzle
Screenshot_20230613_225101_Samsung Internet.jpg
Screenshot_20230613_225110_Samsung Internet.jpg
Screenshot_20230613_225118_Samsung Internet.jpg

All birds I've circled are cockerels. Then from the pictures I haven't circled, the first two are cockerels and your last photo shows a pullet. As for the breeds, first photo is an OE of some kind, I dare not try with those fancy TSC names. Second photo shows a mix, too much leakage for a pure cuckoo marans. Third photo bird in cyan is an EE, and bird in red is a blue Australorp, just like the pullets seem to be. Fourth photo, bird in cyan is another OE and the others look like blue Australorps. Fifth photo, the cockerel could be a mottled cochin (bantam), the pullet that isn't frizzled is a salmon favorable, and the other is a possible EE frizzle, but will need a better photo of her. Last picture looks like an EE frizzleView attachment 3540574View attachment 3540575View attachment 3540576
You are amazing! I had my assumptions, but I like having another opinion before I do something with the roosters. Thanks!

All birds I've circled are cockerels. Then from the pictures I haven't circled, the first two are cockerels and your last photo shows a pullet. As for the breeds, first photo is an OE of some kind, I dare not try with those fancy TSC names. Second photo shows a mix, too much leakage for a pure cuckoo marans. Third photo bird in cyan is an EE, and bird in red is a blue Australorp, just like the pullets seem to be. Fourth photo, bird in cyan is another OE and the others look like blue Australorps. Fifth photo, the cockerel could be a mottled cochin (bantam), the pullet that isn't frizzled is a salmon favorable, and the other is a possible EE frizzle, but will need a better photo of her. Last picture looks like an EE frizzleView attachment 3540574View attachment 3540575View attachment 3540576

Salmon faverolle is the breed, my auto correct decided to go crazy on me

X2 - fluffy killed this one. đź’Ş

Atleast leave some scraps for the rest of us?

X2 - fluffy killed this one. đź’Ş

Atleast leave some scraps for the rest of us?

I actually did, there are two pullets in photos three and four that are not like the others. They're either BRs, or OEs, if they have the same parentage as the OE cockerel in photo four (the cockerel in cyan)

Back
Top Bottom