Any Home Bakers Here?

My new bread recipe, love it!

100_0044.JPG

It's called "Pane Bianco" (Italian for White Bread). Here's a link to the recipe:
pane-bianco-recipe

This is the 2nd time I've made it, guess a little practice paid off...it looks a lot prettier this time. This time I added about 1/2 Cup chopped black olives to it.

OH MY! That looks fabulous! (wipes drool off computer keyboard)
I am going to HAVE to make that.

I think yours looks better than theirs

Such a nice thing to say, thank you! If you click on the recipe link, you'll see a link on that page for their Blog...I found it helpful to read through that in addition to the recipe.

Please try it, it's great tasting and it turns out so pretty!

View attachment 1237263

It's called "Pane Bianco" (Italian for White Bread). Here's a link to the recipe:
pane-bianco-recipe

This is the 2nd time I've made it, guess a little practice paid off...it looks a lot prettier this time. This time I added about 1/2 Cup chopped black olives to it.

oh lord how yummy wonder if I could add meat to that :bun

Such a nice thing to say, thank you! If you click on the recipe link, you'll see a link on that page for their Blog...I found it helpful to read through that in addition to the recipe.

Please try it, it's great tasting and it turns out so pretty!

cream cheese cookies in the oven but maybe this bread for dinner

View attachment 1237263

pane-bianco-recipe

:th

Back
Top Bottom