Any Home Bakers Here?

I will eat or drink just about anything, so I sat here thinking 'what don't I like?' Mangoes, I don't know why, their sweet and I like sweet, there is just something odd about the flavor.

I will eat or drink just about anything, so I sat here thinking 'what don't I like?' Mangoes, I don't know why, their sweet and I like sweet, there is just something odd about the flavor.

Same here! I really truly am the least picky person I know, and I don't like mangoes. They taste really weird to me.

As for eggnog, I like it in small amounts. I used to love it but we moved to China for several years, and they don't do much sugar in China. When we came back to America I thought everything was too sweet, eggnog especially. And doughnuts. I don't really like either of those anymore. Dark chocolate, though, I love.

Same here! I really truly am the least picky person I know, and I don't like mangoes. They taste really weird to me.

As for eggnog, I like it in small amounts. I used to love it but we moved to China for several years, and they don't do much sugar in China. When we came back to America I thought everything was too sweet, eggnog especially. And doughnuts. I don't really like either of those anymore. Dark chocolate, though, I love.

One thing you & I could definitely agree on is DARK CHOCOLATE! It's the best.

(But I also like mangoes, eggnog and doughnuts, lol)

can't bake a cake - does pizza count as baking? it's a family business :)

http://numerounopizzapasadena.com/individual-thick-cheese-pizza-with-tomato-and-sausage/
I agree, it's baking….I even consider it baking when I cheat with pre baked pizza crusts..
D.gif

Hi Sunflour, I bet that would work out fine for T-day. It would be nice to get that done early.

Back
Top Bottom