Any Home Bakers Here?

Sour Cream Cookies 1 egg 3/4 c sugar 1/2 cup butter or oil veggie
1 c sour cream 1 tsp baking powder 1 tsp baking soda 2 1/2 c flour AP extract 1 tsp I use lemon. Drop by well rounded teaspoon 350 oven
12 -15 minutes. ONLY TIL Gold...NOT DARK GOLDEN. make 3 doz light
frost confect sugar while warm. MIX ALL IN ONE BOWL. no need to beat.
sour cream cookies 5.3.2020100_0293.JPG

View attachment 2120368

That's a good hand. Pung of own wind, all pungs, and a pair.

Anyway, I'm planning on making pizza sometime. Don't know when.

Anyway, I feel the need to tell you all this. I am having some problems with my medication. Seeing my psychiatric doctor on Tuesday. My depression is very bad.

I should be fine until then, but please keep me in your thoughts.

Jared
It is good that you will be seeing the Psychiatrist on Tuesday!

Sour Cream Cookies 1 egg 3/4 c sugar 1/2 cup butter or oil veggie
1 c sour cream 1 tsp baking powder 1 tsp baking soda 2 1/2 c flour AP extract 1 tsp I use lemon. Drop by well rounded teaspoon 350 oven
12 -15 minutes. ONLY TIL Gold...NOT DARK GOLDEN. make 3 doz light
frost confect sugar while warm. MIX ALL IN ONE BOWL. no need to beat. View attachment 2120521
Nice!

View attachment 2120368

That's a good hand. Pung of own wind, all pungs, and a pair.

Anyway, I'm planning on making pizza sometime. Don't know when.

Anyway, I feel the need to tell you all this. I am having some problems with my medication. Seeing my psychiatric doctor on Tuesday. My depression is very bad.

I should be fine until then, but please keep me in your thoughts.

Jared

Be well Please we love you kid

I am making my first loaf of pullman with unbleached flour :idunno
I made loaf bread in mine on Thursday and added a cup of oats to it. It turned out very well!

Yesterday I made banana bread in the pullman pan. I love that thing! I did not use the lid and it takes a lot longer to bake but it turned out so good.

Right now the house smells like sourdough bread! The loaf looks very good today. I was able to find rye flour so this one is AP flour, Spelt flour and Rye flour.

It is cooling but I plan on having a slice toasted with lunch.

I will get pictures then

Thank you.
Yes, I will wear gloves, and make her stay at the table (though outside might work better). I’ll wipe her with a baby wipe, and clean whatever is around her. She is old enough now that I think it’s safe to let her eat them here. It’s funny, I am buying fresh because it’s all my husband could stand, and it’s just more appealing to look at. As far as my allergy, it’s also safer. No juice/liquid to drip.
Wow! I can’t imagine a little kid wanting to eat mushrooms 🍄!

Wow! I can’t imagine a little kid wanting to eat mushrooms 🍄!
My Daughters did stuff like that! One of them had me make them fried portebella one time.

They also started eating food spiced with hot peppers before kindergarden. Too cute!

My Daughters did stuff like that! One of them had me make them fried portebella one time.

They also started eating food spiced with hot peppers before kindergarden. Too cute!
Haha! Yes we are chili heads here so our son liked hot as a toddler. So does his son. Now son applies Sriracha liberally on almost everything!

Back
Top Bottom