Any Home Bakers Here?

Well, sometimes I cook the whole goose, sometimes I cook just the breasts, but either way, getting out the fat is the same. You just got off the fat, as much as you can, and poke holes in the skin. Cook it for a set temperature, so the fat can render out while cooking.

on October 19, duck and goose actually opens up. Maybe I’ll post an instructional video for everyone here on how I prepare and cook and eat a goose.
Thanks, got that. But a video would be really good :)

I am sure others could describe it better....wet and NOT smooth. Just mixed slightly. NOT Kneaded...most Artisan Breads are like that. In fact I have a Champlain Sourdough rising at this time. Today, I made the Sourdough Champlain Bread and will be making two Raisin Breads. Aria
That's were I went wrong, my bread was too dry. I'll get it right next time. ;) thank you

Post me one to, so I can can practice ;)

apologies, but do you mean post a post on the forum? Or do you mean post you one by mail?
I obviously can’t do the second.

I don’t know where you’re at, so I don’t know how you can get a hold of a goose. If you can get a hold of one, though, you can try my method.

Post me one to, so I can can practice ;)
apologies, but do you mean post a post on the forum? Or do you mean post you one by mail?
I obviously can’t do the second.

I don’t know where you’re at, so I don’t know how you can get a hold of a goose. If you can get a hold of one, though, you can try my method.

Jared, you can just post a video on how to prepare goose right here. Then anyone that wants to watch it can.

Fancy, Dancy,......I have a Wall Oven Westinghouse....I really do not remember ...guess 35 years old and it is baking great a LOT. Love it. The company still in business? Aria
My stove is an oven combo with a cook top. It is gas and has convection. It it a GE oven.

I would love an oven like the kitchenaid!

That's were I went wrong, my bread was too dry. I'll get it right next time. ;) thank you
It is a different dough. WET and handle as little as possible. AND you do not deflate at last shaping. I think my loaf ...now in the oven was TOO WET. No matter how much experience....we all have issues...flour, house temp, all other air conditions are a factor. Of course the stretch and fold
are important. Aria

Back
Top Bottom