Any Home Bakers Here?

I make that one too but do not let it rise 4 hours before putting it into the fridge.

Most of the time is in the fridge over night so it does not bother me.

I have posted pictures of what mine looks like

View attachment 2349981

The one on the left was in the dutch oven. The one on the right was in a clay baker
I like the rise on the left. Aria

A friend mixes the Sourdough in a bowl and does stretch and fold 8 times in the Bowl. Waits l hour and repeats 3 times. Shapes the dough on parchment paper and places in proof basket covers and places in refrigerator. All the work done Day 1. Day 2 Bake

In the morning she removes ...let's it sit out on counter while the oven is heating....about 30 minutes and then bakes in the Dutch oven. I am going to try this next bake. Aria

Good afternoon bakers. My sourdough starter was still very bubbly this morning so I fed and waited about 6ish hours, now have two baguettes on the counter under a damp towel to rise before baking. Used a very simple recipe with just flour, salt, water and sourdough starter. I’m fermenting some tomatoes, basil and garlic for bruschetta tomorrow with our dinner. Hopefully we’ll have some garlic bread with one of the loaves this evening.There’s lasagne in the oven now and it smells so good!
8E97CAF8-9380-4F6D-9E4B-C858E7EFDD6E.jpeg

Good afternoon bakers. My sourdough starter was still very bubbly this morning so I fed and waited about 6ish hours, now have two baguettes on the counter under a damp towel to rise before baking. Used a very simple recipe with just flour, salt, water and sourdough starter. I’m fermenting some tomatoes, basil and garlic for bruschetta tomorrow with our dinner. Hopefully we’ll have some garlic bread with one of the loaves this evening.There’s lasagne in the oven now and it smells so good!
View attachment 2350724
That sounds so good :droolI want to come eat at your house 😉 bruschetta is a favorite 🙂 and DH can make a mean lasagna, but it takes him all day!!
Enjoy !!!

View attachment 2350724

Lasagna? That's a favorite around here!

Your bread will be nice with that :)

That sounds so good :droolI want to come eat at your house 😉 bruschetta is a favorite 🙂 and DH can make a mean lasagna, but it takes him all day!!
Enjoy !!!

there’s more than enough, come on over Sue!
I love bruschetta but this is my first time trying it with fermented ingredients.
Lasagna? That's a favorite around here!

Your bread will be nice with that :)
I snuck a wee bite to see how it tastes, very good! I added fresh basil to the ricotta and that really made a difference. Now if the bread will rise we’ll be in good shape.

there’s more than enough, come on over Sue!
I love bruschetta but this is my first time trying it with fermented ingredients.

I snuck a wee bite to see how it tastes, very good! I added fresh basil to the ricotta and that really made a difference. Now if the bread will rise we’ll be in good shape.
How about Photo? I will take butter on my bread. Aria

View attachment 2350724
Looks good!

Back
Top Bottom