Any Home Bakers Here?

@jnicholes

Maybe you are killing them an area where they do not migrate. When we lived in Richmond, Virginia we had a lot that took up residence on a lake. They never migrated from that area. Their young did migrate.

I will say the geese that stayed were probably very fat, as they were fed lots of treats from the families that lived in the subdivision.

I did not do this to prove you or anybody WRONG !

I am not that type of person. I care about people and their feelings. I will go about trying to make them feel better.

thank you for the clarification and the explanation. I wrote all that About 15 minutes after waking up from a very rough night sleep. I didn’t have my meds in my system yet, so it was very easy to accidentally misinterpret somebody’s intentions.

it’s an ADHD problem I am currently working to overcome.

I appreciate you explaining this to me. Thank you so much. And again, I apologize for my outburst.

Jared

I started a thread, but I don’t know if it was clear what the point was. I think it’s important to cook a real meal because it keeps us involved. We can share pictures and ideas as well as the joy and trials of the preparations! The point of the thread I tried to start is to get an idea of what is still worth making when it’s only 1-4 (or whatever) people. We all cook more for a group. I’m not making baked mac n’ cheese, three kinds of stuffing, 12 pies, two meats, etc. for me and possibly Duckling. This is the year to try new recipes too. So, yeah. We need to share our plans because it will help others to figure out their menu too.
Btw, Christmas is T-bone on the grill. :drool

What is the name of your thread?

So, has anyone started thinking about Thanksgiving or Christmas and what recipes they want to make (or try for the first time)?

Since T-giving will just be 2 of us, I'm going to try a new recipe with turkey breasts. No need for a huge bird here.
We will likely cook a turkey or turkey breast.

Back
Top Bottom