Grated Parmesan cheese (maybe 1/2 cup)
Panko bread crumbs (maybe 1/3 cup)
Garlic powder
Oregano
Basil
Red pepper flakes
Salt
2 egg

Mixed all that together. Used my larger cookie scoop to ball up the meat in equal portions. Browned the meatballs in the skillet I sautéed the onions in.
Put them on a foil lined baking sheet and baked at 375* until cooked all the way through (probably about 25 minutes).
Thanks

N F C

BYC Staff
Premium Feather Member
Dec 12, 2013
Wyoming
The pie shell is baked, and hot chocolate is done too. I even got the yeast doughs marked, and in the freezer. Of course, the bread dough was easily identified once it rose. The ice cream bowl is in the freezer too, and I think the ice cream mix is still okay. :oops: Curdled milk is delicious. I still don’t know if I’m making pumpkin pie or banana cream, but it’s only Monday.
Sounds like you're off to a great start!

I got the turkey in the fridge defrosting, pie shells are made and sweet potatoes baked for the pies and the bread dough is resting in the fridge.

It really helps to get some prep work done early.

Marie2020

Crowing
May 12, 2020
Marie, Did you use your new tools? Bread and yeast baking takes time and patience. Bread looks good. No knead breads require less
removal of "bubbles". Try to follow the directions in the different recipes. They are not all the same....a little alike...and a little different.
Aria
This bread, I was using up all left over flour, so not a followed recipe. I only used the scoring tool because my fridge is not right and being replaced soon and I will feel much better proofing the bread in the basket in my new fridge. :) I just cant wait

Top Bottom