Any Home Bakers Here?

BullChick

Enslaved by a Duckling
Premium Feather Member
Apr 17, 2012
Coffee shop in zone 5
I told Duckling to make me brownies tonight because she was driving me insane!!!!! but she complained that it was too much work. I’ll just dream about Duncan Hines fudge brownies. It’s been a really long time since I’ve had them. :drool
... I managed to not squish her despite not getting a few minutes of peace or chocolate.

Marie2020

Crowing
May 12, 2020
Good afternoon from UK. :frow

I've added more flour to the sourdough.
No chance of baking today I'm done. This has to be baked tomorrow
But my washing machine is finally here and set up.

My kitchen needs and fridge freezer then next year it's work tops and cooker. I'll always have to raise money for this kitchen :th

N F C

BYC Staff
Premium Feather Member
Dec 12, 2013
Wyoming

My kitchen needs and fridge freezer then next year it's work tops and cooker. I'll always have to raise money for this kitchen :th
Fixing up a kitchen is pricey, but the end results are sure nice!

Pensmaster

Crossing the Road
Premium Feather Member
Jan 10, 2014
Northern California

Good morning from the US. :frow
Yes the money pit of the kitchen and laundry room is well known here at my house. Appliances are a little hard to get here.

Pensmaster

Crossing the Road
Premium Feather Member
Jan 10, 2014
Northern California
IM, did you try the Guinness brownies I posted about earlier this year? #27,253

They're wonderful! I wanted to make them for Thanksgiving but couldn't find any Guinness in town (everyone was sold out).
If I make them I’ll be using the Porter/Jack Daniels Brew that our local brewery does. It’s a Christmas edition set to release today. Cans only this year not sure what’s up with not using bottles. Maybe shortage of glass. :idunno
Neighbor may be picking some up.

N F C

BYC Staff
Premium Feather Member
Dec 12, 2013
Wyoming
If I make them I’ll be using the Porter/Jack Daniels Brew that our local brewery does. It’s a Christmas edition set to release today. Cans only this year not sure what’s up with not using bottles. Maybe shortage of glass. :idunno
Neighbor may be picking some up.
That sounds fun to make them with a local brew, let me know how you like the brownies!

Top Bottom