Any Home Bakers Here?

I’ve fed Penny Jo and have butter out for cookies, but DH is messing around removing screws to figure out how to get the old Maytag out of the wall. ( He installed it, but hey that was in 1995!) Because my NEW OVEN is being delivered tomorrow, God willing and the creek don’t rise! :wee
Congratulations!

The convection fan on my convection toaster oven quit working and I was able to get it toing again with silicone lubricant. It is nice to have a good working oven!

@ronott1

This sourdough starter is looking a little more promising with the pineapple mix you mentioned. :)

20201201_234600.jpg

20201201_234615.jpg

I told Duckling to make me brownies tonight because she was driving me insane!!!!! but she complained that it was too much work. I’ll just dream about Duncan Hines fudge brownies. It’s been a really long time since I’ve had them. :drool
... I managed to not squish her despite not getting a few minutes of peace or chocolate.

Good afternoon from UK. :frow

I've added more flour to the sourdough.
No chance of baking today I'm done. This has to be baked tomorrow
But my washing machine is finally here and set up.

My kitchen needs and fridge freezer then next year it's work tops and cooker. I'll always have to raise money for this kitchen :th

Back
Top Bottom