Any Home Bakers Here?

What's in stromboli? I've only heard of it, never made it. And, @MIAMI LEGHORN, was that just almond flour...? Oh, be still my heart... Something I can bake AND eat...?
Stromboli is an Italian turnover type of pastry laid out flat... I place pepperoni,mushrooms,ham,cheese,Italian sausage ground and cooked.You fold it over and over until you have it closed up.
Stick in the oven.350 until brown.

What's in stromboli? I've only heard of it, never made it. And, @MIAMI LEGHORN, was that just almond flour...? Oh, be still my heart... Something I can bake AND eat...?

We like a Rueben type Stromboli.
#12,029

Sometimes we switch it up and make a pepperoni version with pepperoni, black olives, garlic and mushrooms.

I bake a LOT. It seems we constantly have some sort of treat in our house :)! Its pretty hard though because I eat paleo (sugar free, dairy free, and gluten free). I dont think my food tastes too heathly though. We make it work! Did you guys make anything for the holiday?
We made these.
https://www.itsallaboutaip.com/aip-linzer-torte-christmas-cookies/
I think they will fit your diet. Actually they tasted very good. Either that or I’m getting used to AIP cooking. :lau
We used carob instead of recommended filling. It actually doesn’t need any filling and I’m thinking of using it as a pie crust.

Back
Top Bottom