Any Home Bakers Here?

Thank you!
Egg substitute during molt sounds like a great solution!
I don't think they would like the Wilton brand, it has vanilla flavoring -
roll.png

1f631.png
Oh my gosh, that's amazing! How can anyone fallow that? I mean, you even have nest boxes labeled eggs!

I looked for a gingerbread house kit today (I know cheating) and couldn't find one! They use to always have them places. Last weekend I went to trader joes and they had one, could kick myself for not getting it! We still may do one with graham crackers.
I think they still have the kits at Walmart
gig.gif
But make sure to wear your flip flops if you go.

Seriously, graham crackers would be perfect for a chicken coop. I thought about just doing those, but really love to use my GB house iron mold.
So, get those crackers out and start construction...
ya.gif

I am still very pregnant
1f611.png
, sighs last jight was not the night apparently, contractions still hanging around but atleast i got sleep last night
1f60a.png
and i get to eat this morning so bonus.

Thank you phil, i am just ready lol he might not be but i am. My husband says he starting to worry because my stomach keeps getting bigger it already sticks out enough to were i tend to run in to counters before i am in reach of the back of the counter lol.

Graham Cracker Warning:

A tip for those using Graham Crackers - attach them to cardboard, a milk carton or something to give them some strength.

Working on my GB house, made a chicken ramp our of a graham cracker and a slight pressure broke it
hit.gif
But got it fixed with some "engineering"..
jumpy.gif

**** Also posted this on the contest thread. I would hate to see someone get almost finished and theirs come apart. Especially if you have little helpers:)

I am still very pregnant
1f611.png
, sighs last jight was not the night apparently, contractions still hanging around but atleast i got sleep last night
1f60a.png
and i get to eat this morning so bonus.
I'm just glad you are ok, but was hoping you had delivered.

It will be very soon, but having contractions sounds imminent.

It's a light molasses--you can substitute dark corn syrup.
Thanks, I have light, medium and black strap on hand. Will have to try the recipe after my GB house if finalized.

I'm just glad you are ok, but was hoping you had delivered.

It will be very soon, but having contractions sounds imminent.

Thanks, I have light, medium and black strap on hand. Will have to try the recipe after my GB house if finalized.

I just checked and it has weaker flavor than molasses. I think that the light molasses may taste fine though.

Another substitute is honey if a milder taste is preferred.

Me, I love molasses!

Back
Top Bottom