Any Home Bakers Here?

I am home alone....Waiting my son had a mold removed from his back...April 27 they are removing the 7 stitches. Dentist told me to not chew on it keep it clean and come in as soon as I can....and call if there is pain. I have NOT had my COVID shot...waiting for my son ...and will need to wait. Fix? I read on Google there is a membrane fix...or "splint" ...I am aging and who knows? Aria
It is hard with health issues and COVID!

I am home alone....Waiting my son had a mold removed from his back...April 27 they are removing the 7 stitches. Dentist told me to not chew on it keep it clean and come in as soon as I can....and call if there is pain. I have NOT had my COVID shot...waiting for my son ...and will need to wait. Fix? I read on Google there is a membrane fix...or "splint" ...I am aging and who knows? Aria
Oh dear! Well be careful with it and hopefully it’ll stay put! I’m so sorry! :hugs

This is not my YEAR....chomped on hard crust end of Pizza ..stupid.. and my front tooth loosened. I just called
the Dentist. Of course recip said she would tell Dr. and she would call later or tomorrow. DARN.

It seems like you can't win. You will make it through this with flying colors.

Back
Top Bottom