Any Home Bakers Here?

Have not been here in a while, because my oven is dead. šŸ˜­ A wire in the back overheated and burned through, ruining the wire harness and blowing out the lower element.

And it's a new oven, only 9 months old.

Had hoped to have it fixed by now but parts are on back order. KitchenAid/ Westinghouse, a good brand. Company has till about the end of this month to get it fixed; if not, they have to provide me with a new unit. Which would be great, except ...

That won't be unti AFTER the holidays. So ... no bread, no cornbread, no biscuits, rolls, cinnamon rolls, no COOKIES, no piggies in a blanket (beef, thank you!), no pizza, no NOTHING until after Christmas.

I'm .... devastated. šŸ˜’ šŸ˜¢
I have a countertop convection oven that That I can use in emergencies. I hope you get the oven fixed sooner then expected!

Have not been here in a while, because my oven is dead. šŸ˜­ A wire in the back overheated and burned through, ruining the wire harness and blowing out the lower element.

And it's a new oven, only 9 months old.s when you have so mn

Had hoped to have it fixed by now but parts are on back order. KitchenAid/ Westinghouse, a good brand. Company has till about the end of this month to get it fixed; if not, they have to provide me with a new unit. Which would be great, except ...

That won't be unti AFTER the holidays. So ... no bread, no cornbread, no biscuits, rolls, cinnamon rolls, no COOKIES, no piggies in a blanket (beef, thank you!), no pizza, no NOTHING until after Christmas.

I'm .... devastated. šŸ˜’ šŸ˜¢

I feel for you.

Of course, the oven had to wait till yo had so many projects to bake.

Do you have a neighbor that would let you use her oven?

Of course, you would have to think about payment ie: loaf of bread dozen cookies, and etc.

Good luck!

Back
Top Bottom