Any Home Bakers Here?

I just want to tell you all the cinnamon rolls were amazing! Luckily I had just bought some cream cheese to make chocolate kahlua cheesecake tonight, so I had cream cheese for the iceing.

I just want to tell you all the cinnamon rolls were amazing! Luckily I had just bought some cream cheese to make chocolate kahlua cheesecake tonight, so I had cream cheese for the iceing.

The cream cheese frosting is really good. How did your chocolate Kahlua cheesecake turn out? It sounds wonderful.

Well in that case... [COLOR=FF8C00]Happy Birthday Alice28 (on Sunday)![/COLOR]
Thanks. Horrible time of year to have a birthday, but we will have fun. It should just be me, my husband and my son and that's perfect. And I'll have a yummy cheesecake! Baking now!

Thanks. Horrible time of year to have a birthday, but we will have fun. It should just be me, my husband and my son and that's perfect. And I'll have a yummy cheesecake! Baking now!

One of my sons was born Dec. 23 and I have a friend who has a birthday on Dec. 31. Sounds like you'll have a nice birthday (and that cheesecake, YUM!).

I have a friend who has her birthday the 30, one who has it on the 16th, I have an aunt and uncle with four kids and atleast three are born in December... Maybe all four! Can't choose when your born. But it will be fun and yes, super yummy cheesecake! This is my excuse to make it! Lol

Back
Top Bottom