Any Home Bakers Here?

im gaining pounds just reading the recipes...omg (drool)

Hey, aren't you supposed to be watching some eggs hatch?
lol.png

Feel free to share any favorite recipes or tips or just chat. We're friendly like that.

Nice to see you here!

Its dark out there! hey you have to check the new pics we put up sooooooooooooo cute, the giant Jeanie feet and the itty bitty baby chick foot...omg you'll melt. listen to me. I'm mush. I dont care. I aint proud! they're adorable!

Once Jeanette and I stop salivating long enough (dang diets!) I'm gonna see if she'll post her pecan pie or her "reason I married her banana bread"

Its dark out there! hey you have to check the new pics we put up sooooooooooooo cute, the giant Jeanie feet and the itty bitty baby chick foot...omg you'll melt. listen to me. I'm mush. I dont care. I aint proud! they're adorable!

Once Jeanette and I stop salivating long enough (dang diets!) I'm gonna see if she'll post her pecan pie or her "reason I married her banana bread"

Too cute! Ooh, pecan pie...love that!

For whatever reason, I haven't taken a bunch of pics lately and shared enough in this thread. My littlest one ADORES holidays and finding a way to celebrate with food. So, for April Fools she wanted to make something we could trick everyone with and we went on an internet search. We found what we needed, and had "dessert" for dinner trying to fool the others in the house. They weren't very tricked (must be something about how MOM would never serve dessert for dinner, hates carrot cake, and they didn't smell anything sweet baking! ha!). But we had fun!!!!

Here's our April Fool's Day Carrot Cake Dinner:

That's meatloaf, mashed potatoes, a lovely pea filling, and decorations made from tinted cream cheese and bread crumbs along the sides. All served up on my favorite Cake dish of course. ;) While we didn't fool anyone completely, my husband did scrape off his "icing" decorations and put them on my plate. When I asked him why, and told him that the cream cheese actually added nice to the flavor of the potatoes he laughed a bit in shock. Apparently, he DID think THEY were really frosting! ha ha! Can you imagine frosting on potatoes? ewwwwww! ;)

For whatever reason, I haven't taken a bunch of pics lately and shared enough in this thread. My littlest one ADORES holidays and finding a way to celebrate with food. So, for April Fools she wanted to make something we could trick everyone with and we went on an internet search. We found what we needed, and had "dessert" for dinner trying to fool the others in the house. They weren't very tricked (must be something about how MOM would never serve dessert for dinner, hates carrot cake, and they didn't smell anything sweet baking! ha!). But we had fun!!!!

That's meatloaf, mashed potatoes, a lovely pea filling, and decorations made from tinted cream cheese and bread crumbs along the sides. All served up on my favorite Cake dish of course. ;) While we didn't fool anyone completely, my husband did scrape off his "icing" decorations and put them on my plate. When I asked him why, and told him that the cream cheese actually added nice to the flavor of the potatoes he laughed a bit in shock. Apparently, he DID think THEY were really frosting! ha ha! Can you imagine frosting on potatoes? ewwwwww! ;)

I was fooled too when saw the pic. A fun project.

What a fun idea!

For whatever reason, I haven't taken a bunch of pics lately and shared enough in this thread. My littlest one ADORES holidays and finding a way to celebrate with food. So, for April Fools she wanted to make something we could trick everyone with and we went on an internet search. We found what we needed, and had "dessert" for dinner trying to fool the others in the house. They weren't very tricked (must be something about how MOM would never serve dessert for dinner, hates carrot cake, and they didn't smell anything sweet baking! ha!). But we had fun!!!! Here's our April Fool's Day Carrot Cake Dinner: That's meatloaf, mashed potatoes, a lovely pea filling, and decorations made from tinted cream cheese and bread crumbs along the sides. All served up on my favorite Cake dish of course. ;) While we didn't fool anyone completely, my husband did scrape off his "icing" decorations and put them on my plate. When I asked him why, and told him that the cream cheese actually added nice to the flavor of the potatoes he laughed a bit in shock. Apparently, he DID think THEY were really frosting! ha ha! Can you imagine frosting on potatoes? ewwwwww! ;) [COLOR=B42000] [/COLOR]
I love it!

You are a genious!! That's perfect! Looks yummy too, and knowing what is actually is makes me want it more!

Back
Top Bottom