Any Home Bakers Here?

Those look really good!
Thanks, they were!
Those brownies do look good. I don't bother frosting brownies anymore, we both prefer them without, which makes it easier.
Thanks! My guys like this frosting. My favorite brownie is out of a box with no frosting. These are homemade but are very similar to boxed.

Well, at least everybody's good.

I'm feeling better today, just so you all know.

Found a 1942 s wheat penny. That really made me happy.

Glad you're feeling better today Jared! Nice find on the wheat penny, you don't see a lot of those around any more.

I made a pan of brownies in between washing windows. I hate washing windows! This is the first time my brownies are totally cooled before someone cut into them.

Good looking brownies!

okay, I have a proposition for you all.

I have 650 lb of wheat. I'm planning on grinding some for Flour. However, I know that flour is in short supply due to the Coronavirus.

I talked to the Idaho State Department of Agriculture, and they said that I CAN ship flour to my friends who need some.

So, who wants wheat flour?

The only condition is you would have to pay for shipping.
That is very nice of you!

We have flour back in the stores here now so I am good

It’s funny that you mention that. I was just thinking last night that I have a 25 pound bag of flour, and it’s possible that local members might need some.
I was adding items to my shopping cart online, and was surprised by some of the baking items that are out of stock. Did people think Masa corn flour was the same as wheat flour?!
Possibly!

Or they want to make a lot of corn tortillas

@ronott1 I used some starter for sourdough pancakes this morning. I'm going to try a bread recipe using the sponge method to see how I like the texture. The rest of the first loaf is going into the freezer to use in bread pudding when I have enough bread to make another one.

IM...I am so enjoying your avatar :lau

15644EA2-8A54-45C6-84AF-A8B243780C4E.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom