Any Home Bakers Here?

Sourdough baked goods are healthier than others!
Right now, there are so many news reports about people resorting to sourdough because of a shortage of yeast. I think all of them mention the health benefits. I just feel bad that people have to start in ignorance, and don’t know how to confidently bake, and keep it from tasting so sour.

I’ve had similar issues with internet installment and repairs. No shows, claiming they showed up...
Recently, I was without Internet for about a week. After three days, we didn’t have any more storms or strong wins, so I spent two days trying to get a hold of Verizon. I finally got an appointment, and no show. I went through hoops, and a guy contacted me that he already knew what was wrong. There’s a wire that is constantly breaking. They know it, but won’t fix it for good, or at least keep an eye on it. I had to wait another day for it to be fixed. Then... it broke the next day. They fixed it again before I got through. It’s been okay for a whole 23 hours. I think they owe me at least a free month for the week it was out, the time I spent on hold via phone and chat, and the patience I showed when calling about the missed appointment.
Cable, Internet PEOPLE are all the same. BAD News....Aria

Have you ever tried to cancel cable? I ditched Dish a few years ago. The woman wouldn’t let me though. She kept trying to get me to stay, and demanding to know all kinds of personal things. She had me a sobbing mess, and I finally snapped when my pleas for her to let me go went unheeded. My goodness, I didn’t beg that much five years ago during the showdown when I saved Duckling, and lost our own baby! I finally started screaming at her, told her to cancel my service without me, and that I had better have a cancellation email within a short while (I probably said twenty minutes). I called, and spoke to a supervisor a few days later. I hope they actually recorded the call, and fired that woman.

The bottom of the crumpet after baking. I have done stovetop up until now. I like the oven better!!
17E45451-9180-423F-A0A7-7ED9E311C22F.jpeg

I’ve had similar issues with internet installment and repairs. No shows, claiming they showed up...
Recently, I was without Internet for about a week. After three days, we didn’t have any more storms or strong wins, so I spent two days trying to get a hold of Verizon. I finally got an appointment, and no show. I went through hoops, and a guy contacted me that he already knew what was wrong. There’s a wire that is constantly breaking. They know it, but won’t fix it for good, or at least keep an eye on it. I had to wait another day for it to be fixed. Then... it broke the next day. They fixed it again before I got through. It’s been okay for a whole 23 hours. I think they owe me at least a free month for the week it was out, the time I spent on hold via phone and chat, and the patience I showed when calling about the missed appointment.
We do get credits here-- we do not have verizon though. Here we can either get ATT or Wave cable

Back
Top Bottom