Any Home Bakers Here?

Thank you! So kind!
I’ve tried multiple times already, over and over again. White, raisin, whole grains... and they all stay too compact. Even my pizza dough will not rise as plannen 🙃 so I can use some help for sure 😄
I like baking in general and my cakes and pies and cookies and so on mostly work out.
I’ve had so much help here! My bread didn’t come out perfect but it’s still delicious! Good luck! Keep going!

All this pizza talk! They all look so good! Today I’m baking some plain old Snickerdoodles. I took Penny Jo out of the fridge and fed her so I can do a loaf tonight and bake it off tomorrow. Go bakers!:highfive:
I think the name you choose for your Sourdough Starter is GREAT. My
Sourdough Starter is named Genesis. Great Baking Ahead. Aria

I just learned I need to have surgery on my nose. Here's what happened:

Went to a ENT doctor to have my nose looked at because for the past, well, long while, I have been having trouble breathing through a nostril. The doctor looked at my nose, and was surprised.

Lets just say, the doctor was able to tell WITHOUT a cat scan that my septum was severely out of shape. I need surgery to get it fixed.

In short, I am going to have surgery done on my nose.
I had the same problem years ago. Sleeping was the worst. Had a deviated septum, got surgery, all better for a little while. The doctor warned me that any little bump can/will undo the surgery. Started using BreathRite strips. They work really well. Could have saved myself the trouble of getting surgery if I'd tried them first. Not that they would necessarily work in your case. But, if you start having problems again after surgery, try them. Oh, and be ready for walking around with black eyes for awhile after surgery. Best wishes for a speedy recovery.

I use ap flour all the time @Aria never bought the others..
Was forced to use some unbleached
but think I will mix it not sure if that will work though
Unbleached is better. I don't buy bread flour anymore since I use so much whole wheat and have lots of other flours like rye. sprouted wheat, pumpernickle. No room for more.

Attachments

• 7D3104BF-BFDF-450F-AF3F-A2DE6EC2AE0D.jpeg
    7D3104BF-BFDF-450F-AF3F-A2DE6EC2AE0D.jpeg
    15.7 KB · Views: 6
  • 71EE2895-ED11-4373-A4DA-84FFC4754D60.jpeg
    71EE2895-ED11-4373-A4DA-84FFC4754D60.jpeg
    170 KB · Views: 7
  • B5E7DAD8-F99B-417D-9C3A-7E2EB0B70CC8.jpeg
    B5E7DAD8-F99B-417D-9C3A-7E2EB0B70CC8.jpeg
    147 KB · Views: 8

Back
Top Bottom