Any Home Bakers Here?

Looks great, how's it taste?
I started off with a basic flour bread. Nothing fancy like whole grain or something like that. Basics first :)
The taste was good but the structure still to compact (at least I think it is)

Attachments

• 6A230F60-601D-4239-AF1D-469537D62485.jpeg
    6A230F60-601D-4239-AF1D-469537D62485.jpeg
    128.4 KB · Views: 7
I started off with a basic flour bread. Nothing fancy like whole grain or something like that. Basics first :)
The taste was good but the structure still to compact (at least I think it is)
I read you have Call Ducks. They are adorable. We had a pond and
raised Call Ducks. Now we are into Chickens. Neat eggs and they go in
by themselves. Less work for us. But we did love our Call Ducks and enjoyed them for many years. Aria

I read you have Call Ducks. They are adorable. We had a pond and
raised Call Ducks. Now we are into Chickens. Neat eggs and they go in
by themselves. Less work for us. But we did love our Call Ducks and enjoyed them for many years. Aria

yes they are so adorable. our drake was hit by a car last autumn. The lady was so upset! She was show duckquality as was the male. Not a good mother though... we brought her to a white call duck hatchery (don’t know if it’s the good term, a man who has2 types of ducks which he selects and breeds to keep a line of the best quality of ducks) she was in a show last januari and won first price! Now she has provided new blood in the white callduck population from this man. In autumn we get two of his ducks back. One offspring of ours and one unrelated ☺️

yes they are so adorable. our drake was hit by a car last autumn. The lady was so upset! She was show duckquality as was the male. Not a good mother though... we brought her to a white call duck hatchery (don’t know if it’s the good term, a man who has2 types of ducks which he selects and breeds to keep a line of the best quality of ducks) she was in a show last januari and won first price! Now she has provided new blood in the white callduck population from this man. In autumn we get two of his ducks back. One offspring of ours and one unrelated ☺
Brings back memories. We raised and showed ours and they were from
an excellent breeder and they always did well in shows. We did join a
Club and sold many ducks. We had a Drake from a famous
breeder. We did make money and had fun. Aria

Back
Top Bottom