Any Home Bakers Here?

Neat photo. Nice looking Bread and Penny Jo is looking real healthy.
Thanks for sharing. I am doing something new: I usually bake two loaves and place them in a LARGE Turkey Roasting Plastic Bag...place
a wooden Tool to hold the plastic up away from the loaves...then seal
the Bag. It makes a cozy Proofer and the loaves really rise. Aria
What a great idea! I do have a pack of those bags. I’m doing the last part of the proof the way Ron said to. Put boiling water in pan in oven under rack bread pan is on. Close oven for 40 minutes then take out, heat oven and bake after removing plastic wrap from dough. 😆

What a great idea! I do have a pack of those bags. I’m doing the last part of the proof the way Ron said to. Put boiling water in pan in oven under rack bread pan is on. Close oven for 40 minutes then take out, heat oven and bake after removing plastic wrap from dough. 😆
I was doing that when I first started. Now I read this somewhere. AND
IT WORKS GREAT. Plastic does not stick....you can see the bread and
it is what I am NOW DOING. Aria

I was doing that when I first started. Now I read this somewhere. AND
IT WORKS GREAT. Plastic does not stick....you can see the bread and
it is what I am NOW DOING. Aria
This time I oiled the top of the loaf and the plastic wrap, it came right off! I will give the bag a try. I’d like to do 2 loaves, which recipe did you use? With just the two of us we don’t use much bread, or we didn’t till I started sourdough! :gig

This time I oiled the top of the loaf and the plastic wrap, it came right off! I will give the bag a try. I’d like to do 2 loaves, which recipe did you use? With just the two of us we don’t use much bread, or we didn’t till I started sourdough! :gig
Sequel, I post the recipe a few days ago. And I made one loaf (this is
a one loaf recipe) and then I mixed another. They fit great in the large
plastic bag. Check back...few posts and I also posted a photo. Aria

Back
Top Bottom