Any Home Bakers Here?

Thankfully, just 1 swab. 2 might have liked me, lol.
The reason I asked is an RN told me where she works they do 2 swabs. One can test positive and one can test negative depending on how deep they go. The husband of my co-worker was swabbed in his throat. I’d never heard of that...unless of course they touched his throat by probing extremely deep? Her and their daughters had to be tested yesterday and if any of them come back positive we close the daycare I work at until the 20th.
Are you sick?

The reason I asked is an RN told me where she works they do 2 swabs. One can test positive and one can test negative depending on how deep they go. The husband of my co-worker was swabbed in his throat. I’d never heard of that...unless of course they touched his throat by probing extremely deep? Her and their daughters had to be tested yesterday and if any of them come back positive we close the daycare I work at until the 20th.
Are you sick?

DMC, if anyone at the day care tests positive, will you have to get tested too?

Exactly...what DMC said, Sue's been through enough! You had a test too, right Bob? To be able to visit in the hospital?
Not an actual test. They just take my temp and ask if I have symptoms or have potentially been exposed in the last 7 days. It appears that Vanderbilt changed the policy the same day she went into the ER. So once she entered the ICU, the new rules were in play. What I'm really confused about is how long it takes some to get results. Both of her results were back the same day. Maybe it's a hospital lab? :idunno

Not an actual test. They just take my temp and ask if I have symptoms or have potentially been exposed in the last 7 days. It appears that Vanderbilt changed the policy the same day she went into the ER. So once she entered the ICU, the new rules were in play. What I'm really confused about is how long it takes some to get results. Both of her results were back the same day. Maybe it's a hospital lab? :idunno

I think the whole testing business is confusing, seems there are a lot of different answers for all of it. :confused:

Back
Top Bottom