Any Home Bakers Here?

I had a great mexican dish tonight but I made it very well done Son and I
did my dirty rice then add sirloin cut up Harrisa added.. In a blender a
sauce was made beautiful green Tomatilla, tomato, onion and jalapeno seeded.
burritos made by BF and Son green sauce used in them .. mine was just added on top

Attachments

• 002.jpg
    002.jpg
    558 KB · Views: 1
  • 003.jpg
    003.jpg
    333.7 KB · Views: 1
I had a great mexican dish tonight but I made it very well done Son and I
did my dirty rice then add sirloin cut up Harrisa added.. In a blender a
sauce was made beautiful green Tomatilla, tomato, onion and jalapeno seeded.
burritos made by BF and Son green sauce used in them .. mine was just added on top
We had boring tacos. Yours definitely look more interesting!

You'all have been chatty.
Finally back on the computer after healing some from my nose surgery. Yes, I had almost the same surgery as Jared, on the same day, lol. Deviated septum and the roof of my nose... It is so nice to be able to breathe through my nose - never really realized how much I couldn't breathe. Hope it helps with my snoring and fatigue problems.
I need to get my kitchen cleaned and try making some english muffins.

You'all have been chatty.
Finally back on the computer after healing some from my nose surgery. Yes, I had almost the same surgery as Jared, on the same day, lol. Deviated septum and the roof of my nose... It is so nice to be able to breathe through my nose - never really realized how much I couldn't breathe. Hope it helps with my snoring and fatigue problems.
I need to get my kitchen cleaned and try making some english muffins.

You and I are in the same boat then. I'm actually getting my stints removed tomorrow.

ETA I wouldn't bet on you having the same surgery as me. Doctor said it was one of the most complicated nose surgeries he had ever done on me.

Back
Top Bottom