Any Home Bakers Here?

I just took 4 loaves of banana bread out of the oven. I think I shorted 1 batch some oil. I couldn’t remember if I put it in so I added 1/4 cup just in case. I mixed 2 batches in separate bowls. You would have thought it would have been obvious but it wasn’t.
I baked a loaf of bread earlier this afternoon.
View attachment 2273830
View attachment 2273831
Dig My Chicks, One SUPER buttered top Loaf and 4 loaves of Banana Breads....LOOK great. I think we ARE a bunch of fantastic Bakers if I must say so. Aria

I just took 4 loaves of banana bread out of the oven. I think I shorted 1 batch some oil. I couldn’t remember if I put it in so I added 1/4 cup just in case. I mixed 2 batches in separate bowls. You would have thought it would have been obvious but it wasn’t.
I baked a loaf of bread earlier this afternoon.
View attachment 2273830
View attachment 2273831
The bread looks great!

Good afternoon everyone. Been a while since I checked in but I've been following along as time permits. We're sick of salads and sandwiches so I made corn chowder and have some pancake mix biscuits in the oven. We don't do pancakes or waffles much and I need to get rid of it so figured I'd give biscuits a try.

This was do something different Day....I have a swifter duster and decided to make a cover for it. No need to purchase Swifter Duster replacements I crochet one that I can remove and wash and use again. I am working on another one. No pattern...just measured the replacement and did it:
Swifter Duster Cover I made 83.2020100_0328.JPG

Good afternoon everyone. Been a while since I checked in but I've been following along as time permits. We're sick of salads and sandwiches so I made corn chowder and have some pancake mix biscuits in the oven. We don't do pancakes or waffles much and I need to get rid of it so figured I'd give biscuits a try.
:frow

Sounds good to me!

Back
Top Bottom