Any Home Bakers Here?

I noticed she’s been resting a lot.
I do that too ;)

She told Kitchen Aid stick to making refrigerators.
They make (or did) good dishwashers as well.

Did I over brine it?
I have no idea but rinse it REALLY well if you don't want to have a salty dinner.

In fact I have a Champlain Sourdough rising at this time.
Dang, yours rises great just like Ron's! I need to get brave and try again but a 2.5 to 3" high loaf time after time is just so sad.

I do that too ;)

They make (or did) good dishwashers as well.

I have no idea but rinse it REALLY well if you don't want to have a salty dinner.

Dang, yours rises great just like Ron's! I need to get brave and try again but a 2.5 to 3" high loaf time after time is just so sad.
Bruce, I follow Ron's directions and I do get results. I used his larger version. Loaf went off my scale 2 pounds....And the dough seemed wet
but I sprinkled tiny flour as I did the stretch and folds. Will let you know how "holes" structure and taste....it is cooling now. And I have Raisin Loaves rising. Will post those later.... Aria

View attachment 2347618

this is a bear ham. After cutting off all the fat, it was about 7 pounds. I think I over brined it on accident. As you can see, it’s turning kind of brownish, more like a dark dark red. mostly on the sides.

Did I over brine it?
How much tender quick did you use and how long was it in the brine? It doesn't look problematic to me. The change in color is driven by the tender quick.

Raisin Bread Two loaves 9 x 5 tin
5 1/2 cups bread flour
1 T yeast
1/4 avacado oil 1teaspoon cinnamon
Raisin Molasses100_0347.JPG

1 cup raisins
1/4 cup molasses 1/4 cup honey
2 cups warm water
1 teaspoon sea salt
Mix...knead 10 minutes. Place in greased bowl cover/warm place
1 hour double. Shape ..place in greased tins Bake 400 degree oven
35-40 minutes.