Any Home Bakers Here?

I found Dutch cocoa and espresso pwd no problem but I’m going to check at a store here first cus $10 for cocoa? That’s a bit much in my opinion. Especially since we don’t use that often
Definitely keep looking. I got a much better price on two 32 oz majestic containers. What's funny is I can't find it in my Amazon Orders.

I did buy these though. I need options for my spices and these I can hide from sight but put them on a wall above my foil and parchment.
0DA5BDBF-BA87-48CE-977E-56A3698BEF67.jpeg

I found Dutch cocoa and espresso pwd no problem but I’m going to check at a store here first cus $10 for cocoa? That’s a bit much in my opinion. Especially since we don’t use that often
The problem is the pandemic and panic buying. That and everyone suddenly being a baker!

The problem is the pandemic and panic buying. That and everyone suddenly being a baker!
Yeah, I keep an eye out for the flour I like and buy it if I find it. It’s about time to start baking bread fairly regularly so I want to stay ahead of the game. There was a time when there was no vanilla extract in the store, no brown sugar, etc. and it’s still slim pickins sometimes. I have to order vital wheat gluten along with the cocoa and espresso pwd.

I did buy these though. I need options for my spices and these I can hide from sight but put them on a wall above my foil and parchment.
View attachment 2356326
My upper, corner cabinet has what looks like a raised panel door. It is actually a door within a door. The smaller door opens to reveal a spice cupboard, while the whole door opens to reveal the shelves of the corner cabinet.

Back
Top Bottom