Any Home Bakers Here?

I fed Penny Jo yesterday morning and baked sourdough sandwich bread then a batch of Snickerdoodles. They are so simple but so doggone good!
A friend of mine has been thinning out her mother’s hoard of baking utensils so she gave me some bread pans. I’m so happy to have 3 different sizes of loaf pans! My original ones DH gave me for our first Christmas 46 years ago but they are on the small side. All this time if there was a little too much dough I’d have to offload some to a glass one I had that I never liked.
Happily the middle size ones are perfect for @Aria’s sourdough sandwich recipe!
Good pans do make a difference!

Okay my first decent decoration but cheated. Bobby Flay last night did a decorate
with food color gave it a go.. Fondant is ghost and bats on it ..
004.jpg

Sure! I’m debating about whether to try them with yeast or without. My sourdough is still a baby and has been a teeny bit neglected.
Oh good! I’m really excited to see how they turn out! We are huge cinnamon roll fans! I need to find some spicier cinnamon. The Costco stuff may be lovely but packs absolutely no punch.

Oh good! I’m really excited to see how they turn out! We are huge cinnamon roll fans! I need to find some spicier cinnamon. The Costco stuff may be lovely but packs absolutely no punch.
I know what you mean. Some stuff is just so blah. I got some cinnamon at an Asian store here and it was really good! I don’t know where it’s from but it had a really nice flavor to it.

Back
Top Bottom