Any Home Bakers Here?

Aria, how are you doing?
Debby, It is so LONLEY,,,I so miss my Floyd. And I am doing best I can. It is a slow heal. I think last night was a first almost a good night's sleep. I miss having my partner in my bed of course. I know it
is going to take a LONG TIME to start functioning. There are so many
changes and most of them I do not like. I Loved our Life...it was a super marriage. They say time heals...for me...probably never. Thanks
for asking. Aria

Debby, It is so LONLEY,,,I so miss my Floyd. And I am doing best I can. It is a slow heal. I think last night was a first almost a good night's sleep. I miss having my partner in my bed of course. I know it
changes and most of them I do not like. I Loved our Life...it was a super marriage. They say time heals...for me...probably never. Thanks
for asking. Aria

So sorry to hear that you’re lonely. We’re all here to help you if you need it.

for asking. Aria

Your feelings are totally understandable Aria, such a huge change will take a long, long time to adjust to even somewhat. You're a strong lady and you know to give yourself lots of time. Even so, missing someone is ok. You and Floyd were very fortunate to have a great marriage, that's a lot to miss. :hugs

Your feelings are totally understandable Aria, such a huge change will take a long, long time to adjust to even somewhat. You're a strong lady and you know to give yourself lots of time. Even so, missing someone is ok. You and Floyd were very fortunate to have a great marriage, that's a lot to miss. :hugs
Thanks Debby. We did so much together. And 2018 was our last trip
with our Airstream. We have so many Airstream friends...we do not see. Floyd was unable to go on trips 2019-2020. A very great loss for us. Now I have to look to sell our Airstream. NOT a happy thought.
So many neat things we did together....NEVER TO BE DONE AGAIN>
Aria

Back
Top Bottom