Any Home Bakers Here?

I just tried some of the chocolate banana bread and that stuff is OUT OF THIS WORLD! It’s good enough that I’m thinking about using it for a birthday cake later this year. Thank you for sharing the recipe @4yearsofchickens
48BF6158-81C7-458E-A4FE-4F90C7C89722.jpeg

Just got back from fishing. Lost an 18 inch trout.
Glad you got to go fishing, sorry you lost the big fish!

So, I'm under COVID quarantine for the next 5-7 days after exposure to get a reliable test. What should I bake during these next few days? :caf
Have you looked at the spreadsheet linked on the first page of this thread? There are tabs on the BOTTOM for different food types. That should keep you busy well past your quarantine period. I sure hope you get a negative test.

My body ached, but I got the 25# of flour dumped into the hopper, and the sourdough is fed and happy once again. Thank you for reminding me... even if it almost killed me. :lol:
Glad your starter is happy, sorry you are ill.

As soon as I have enough, I’ll make some sourdough bread!
Champlain takes almost none at 63 grams, the KA basic sourdough I make is a HOG! 454 grams.

Glad you got to go fishing, sorry you lost the big fish!

Have you looked at the spreadsheet linked on the first page of this thread? There are tabs on the BOTTOM for different food types. That should keep you busy well past your quarantine period. I sure hope you get a negative test.

Glad your starter is happy, sorry you are ill.

Champlain takes almost none at 63 grams, the KA basic sourdough I make is a HOG! 454 grams.
Not ill, I went shopping... in boots that weren’t made for walking. My feet and back were screaming!

Back
Top Bottom