Any Home Bakers Here?

There's no place that can beat being in your own home environment. I'm pleased you are able to sleep, we really cannot function so well without it.
From what I can make you Aria you will improve daily and continue to be supportive of others, I applaud you for this. It's good to know you have a good family and neighbor's.
How's your hip pain? :hugs
Marie, There is no pain. It is the SLEEP that I missed. And for some
reason ...it is taking me TIME to get back to normal. I was away from
home for TOO LONG and so many things going on. NOT EASY. With
the help from God my family my neighbors AND MY BYC baking friends....I am going to get back to being myself. And most of all I
LOST MY HUSBAND who was a great part of my life. I will not cry
because it is over....I will smile because it happened. (Thanks Susan B) Aria

Marie, There is no pain. It is the SLEEP that I missed. And for some
reason ...it is taking me TIME to get back to normal. I was away from
home for TOO LONG and so many things going on. NOT EASY. With
the help from God my family my neighbors AND MY BYC baking friends....I am going to get back to being myself. And most of all I
LOST MY HUSBAND who was a great part of my life. I will not cry
because it is over....I will smile because it happened. (Thanks Susan B) Aria

I know of your loss and really understand. I'm far from young and have lost many loved ones in my lifetime.

You have amazing friends in here that have waited and worried deeply. As for Susan B, she is incredibly lovely person with her caring words reaching out to you.

As for me I relied on Bob penny1960 Debbie and Ron to hopefully track you, I really cannot count the people that care about you and know that they would never give up until you were back into the fold. :)

Last edited:
I made another half batch of dog treats. This time was apple pb oatmeal treats. The dog complained about the cool down time. :lol:

7BA0E408-73C8-46BB-AA97-825CD50AD303.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom