Any Home Bakers Here?

Sourdough Seeded Multigrain....just out of oven.
Yipee!!! One more step on the road to recovery :D

re-learned a new lesson today: dunkin donuts are NOT worth the money. People who helped them make their billions must have never had a real donut!
A long time back there was a family owned donut shop in Williston. They made GOOD donuts. Then the man died, no more good donut shops anywhere around here that I know of.

which is odd to me since I bake year round! :lau
Kinda have to if you want to eat the things you bake!

I’m thinking about baking some burger buns.
I'll be doing that tomorrow. I make a batch of 8 every 4 weeks. Saturday is burger night, only DD2 and I use buns.

I grill here in the winter unless it is raining.
Your winter is a bit more mild than some.

He's still doing some research into what he needs for what he wants to be able to do.
Might be able to find some classes??

I would grill in the rain too If The Pellet BBQ was covered!
And you can't cover it because??????

We have Mary Lee Donuts here in Baton Rouge- it's fantastic!

Just pulled a full half sheet pan of chocolate chunk biscotti from the oven. So good! My phone is not working well right now, or I'd post pics :)

ETA: Link! I ran out of mini chips so I used dark chocolate chunks. Delicious, but some have one chunk and some have a lot! Not complaining... as long as I get a chocolaty one :drool

Yipee!!! One more step on the road to recovery :D

A long time back there was a family owned donut shop in Williston. They made GOOD donuts. Then the man died, no more good donut shops anywhere around here that I know of.

Kinda have to if you want to eat the things you bake!

I'll be doing that tomorrow. I make a batch of 8 every 4 weeks. Saturday is burger night, only DD2 and I use buns.

Your winter is a bit more mild than some.

Might be able to find some classes??

And you can't cover it because??????
I do not have the pellet BBQ covered because we do not get enough rain! When I plan the weekly menu, I put grilling on a day when there is no rain in the forecast.

4548E743-3782-43F6-BF9A-8BD0850FAA45.jpeg

First painting in years.

Planning pizza tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom