Any Home Bakers Here?

I am undecided on the shots? Have not had them.
Not sure what to do???? I did have COVID when in the hospital and rehab. And I had a infusion. The infusion lasted l hour and now had to wait 90 days before getting shots. April 19 WAS 90 days.
Are there some of you that do not want shots? Aria

@Aria

I am not planning on taking the shots.

I do not take the flu or pneumonia shots.

The only time I ever had the flu was after I got a flu shot. Never again.

I would check with the Health Department as to what the good or bad is if you have had Covid to take the vaccine.

Usually my illnesses are the kind that affects an organ in my body (ie: atrial fibrillation, etc.)

I feel like I have an immune system out of this world.

I am undecided on the shots? Have not had them.
Not sure what to do???? I did have COVID when in the hospital and rehab. And I had a infusion. The infusion lasted l hour and now had to wait 90 days before getting shots. April 19 WAS 90 days.
Are there some of you that do not want shots? Aria
We got the Moderna no problems. Two shots like 5 weeks apart .. They have said that if you had Covid you should can also help with the lasting effects of covid

@Aria

I am not planning on taking the shots.

I do not take the flu or pneumonia shots.

The only time I ever had the flu was after I got a flu shot. Never again.

I would check with the Health Department as to what the good or bad is if you have had Covid to take the vaccine.

Usually my illnesses are the kind that affects an organ in my body (ie: atrial fibrillation, etc.)

I feel like I have an immune system out of this world.
THANKS so much. I am checking people I know...and this is good to know. Right now I am
thinking of NOT HAVING. Thanks again for sharing information. This helps me a lot. Aria

THANKS so much. I am checking people I know...and this is good to know. Right now I am
thinking of NOT HAVING. Thanks again for sharing information. This helps me a lot. Aria
Hi Aria,

Check with your Dr. to see what they say about you getting the covid vaccine.

I got Greek yogurt made today. One gallon of milk equals two quarts of whey, four pints of yogurt. When I write it that way, it feels like I got more than I did. :gig

Lots of uses for the whey, though. Mix it in the chickens' food for a mash, put it in a smoothie, or put it on the blueberries. I know some people can drink it straight, but I'm not one of them. :sick

Frosted my hummingbird cake. Made a cream cheese frosting and added a little lemon zest and lemon juice to it. This cake is very rich, dense and sweet!

20210423_145607.jpg

Back
Top Bottom