Any Home Bakers Here?

PXL_20211202_011452024.jpg

This is the Dutch oven I used....

PXL_20211202_011408606.jpg

... and this is the finished product. And frankly, I am amazed! I did not slash the top of this loaf, it split on its own. And when I removed it from the pot, - it sang! I was thrilled; I've only achieved that once before, when I removed a loaf from the oven and I could hear the crust crackle. It's all white, which is very unusual for me, and I can't wait for it to cool so we can taste it. Will report tomorrow.

View attachment 2915752

View attachment 2915755

... and this is the finished product. And frankly, I am amazed! I did not slash the top of this loaf, it split on its own. And when I removed it from the pot, - it sang! I was thrilled; I've only achieved that once before, when I removed a loaf from the oven and I could hear the crust crackle. It's all white, which is very unusual for me, and I can't wait for it to cool so we can taste it. Will report tomorrow.
I’m on the way, will be staying the night :drool

View attachment 2915718

This was REALLY soft, even sticky. I tucked a little extra flour into it so I could handle it. Then basically dropped it into the dutch oven, at which point I fear any air in the dough likely got smashed out of it. Covered it and it's baking now. We'll see how it goes. :idunno
Nice!

View attachment 2915752

View attachment 2915755

Very nice bread!

View attachment 2915752

View attachment 2915755

Beautiful I will be there also

Back
Top Bottom