Any Home Bakers Here?

Morning bakers! 13 degrees here this morning with snow. Not sure how much, I'll know when I go out shortly to take care of the chickens. Looks like maybe 3 inches.

I'm ready for spring. When it's January and it snows it's fun. Too cold to do much anyway but in February it's like, Don't SNOW! It's so close to early spring that you can feel it in your bones.

Made a batch of sugar cookies yesterday. No baking plans today but I am making roast beef for my husband and oven fried chicken for me for dinner tonight.

And wishing all the snow would melt.
Spring is a long way off here.

Morning bakers! 13 degrees here this morning with snow. Not sure how much, I'll know when I go out shortly to take care of the chickens. Looks like maybe 3 inches.

I'm ready for spring. When it's January and it snows it's fun. Too cold to do much anyway but in February it's like, Don't SNOW! It's so close to early spring that you can feel it in your bones.

Made a batch of sugar cookies yesterday. No baking plans today but I am making roast beef for my husband and oven fried chicken for me for dinner tonight.

And wishing all the snow would melt.
YES...and they and the ground-hog says: 6 more
weeks of Winter. Aria

Yep. We‘ve had snow in June!
Last year we had a late snow the end of April last year. Our peach trees were in bloom. I took a before and after picture, the after with two inches of snow on the blossoms. No peaches last year and it was it was their 'on' year for a big crop. This year not so much so watch it be perfect weather for them to bloom.

72 and cloudy here. Supposed to get really crappy weather tomorrow. 😬
21 and overcast. Expecting severe weather the next three days, up to half an inch or more of ice on the roads. Everything is shutting down. The bank DH works at and the clinic I was at earlier today all shut down early. Don't know about the bank, but the clinic is shuttered until Monday, as are all schools in the area.

21 and overcast. Expecting severe weather the next three days, up to half an inch or more of ice on the roads. Everything is shutting down. The bank DH works at and the clinic I was at earlier today all shut down early. Don't know about the bank, but the clinic is shuttered until Monday, as are all schools in the area.
I read that y'all down in southern MO were going to get hit with freezing rain while the Columbia/Moberly area was looking at a boat load of snow.

When I went out this morning to take care of the chickens there was about 4inches or so of snow on the ground and a lot of drifting. It hasn't snowed since around 11 here. Fine by me.

My husband has a three D printer. Amazing what the thing can do. He uses it to make and repair a lot of stuff around the house and farm. Today I asked him to make me a heart shaped cookie cutter. I mean, seriously they want an outlandish price for plastic ones on line. He wondered what I needed a heart shaped cookie cutter for and I told him to make his Valentine's gift! He loves sugar cookies so I'm going to bake and decorate a box of sugar cookies for my sweetheart!

Back
Top Bottom