Any Home Bakers Here?

A few days ago, one of my guests wanted something sweet. I blew her mind making brownies from scratch (she served brownies with our eggs and sausage yesterday :lol: ). I have to make more for them to bring home.
Yesterday I made a loaf of white bread. It’s their first time having fresh bread. It’s almost gone. One had some in the middle of the night. I have to make another loaf for them to take. Now I’m making cinnamon rolls…
If you realize I started making the rolls un caffeinated, you know something went wrong. Last time I forgot to add flour, this time it was water. I then bumped my hand into the hook, and spilled the water. I need a breathalyzer added to the stand mixer. No using it if my breath isn’t strong with coffee.
A45E5DDC-05CC-454F-98BB-8DAEC63E1E16.jpeg

It's eye opening when you meet someone who had NEVER had fresh baked bread, etc. Same thing when I meet someone who is surprised that I pull onions out of the ground. Or other fresh garden stuff.

@BullChick, I know what you mean about having a "caffeine detection meter" attached to some tools. Sometimes I look at a frying pan and think, "What is this for and what was I going to do with it?" :gig

Blooie, what brand is your bread pot? A dispute led to my good bread pot being reclaimed. 🙄
It’s a Eurita 2at and I’m really liking it. In fact, we bought the small one in case I ended up not using it much, but I have enjoyed so many things in it that now I’d like to get one bigger.

95081C60-B44C-4779-A47E-18FE441CE589.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom