Any Home Bakers Here?

I LOVE to hang out laundry. That's about a 4-5 month window for us.

My step mom lives in Sun City, and due to the HOA, they are not allowed to hang laundry out.
When I first got this place I hung laundry out to dry. When it was dry, it was dirtier than before I washed it. Wind constantly blowing dust from the road onto the clothing.

I LOVE to hang out laundry. That's about a 4-5 month window for us.

My step mom lives in Sun City, and due to the HOA, they are not allowed to hang laundry out.
Here it's all year round (no HOA). But I remember hanging out laundry back east when it was too cold. You could hold items horizontally and they'd be frozen stiff, lol.

By contrast, summers here are so dry, the clothes dry faster hung out than in dryer.

Did a little baking today. Made the dough yesterday, and placed into bags, and stored in refrigerator overnight.
View attachment 3437396
Sweet Basil Bread. The rolled into log.
View attachment 3437397
I brushed EVOO on top, and dusted some more Basil.
View attachment 3437398
Garlic bread. I used about 2 TBS of garlic from above jar. I squeezed out most the liquid, and spread on top of dough. Then rolled into log.
View attachment 3437399
Dusted top with Parmesan & Romano Cheese.. Those little slits, I use scissors to create/cut
View attachment 3437400
Out of oven after 40 minutes bake @350°F
View attachment 3437401
Sliced into while still somewhat warm.:drool:drool:drool Reason,, why edge looks kind of Rough :old , and not smooth:gig,,,,,,,,,
View attachment 3437402
Made these breadsticks
View attachment 3437403
Out of oven....:drool:drool:drool
View attachment 3437404
This is the seasoning mix I used. Mostly the Parmesan & Romano Cheese, 1 TBS Roasted Garlic & Herb, and 1TSP, Cable Guy Roadkill Seasoned Salt.

View attachment 3437405
Nice!

Did a little baking today. Made the dough yesterday, and placed into bags, and stored in refrigerator overnight.
View attachment 3437396
Sweet Basil Bread. The rolled into log.
View attachment 3437397
I brushed EVOO on top, and dusted some more Basil.
View attachment 3437398
Garlic bread. I used about 2 TBS of garlic from above jar. I squeezed out most the liquid, and spread on top of dough. Then rolled into log.
View attachment 3437399
Dusted top with Parmesan & Romano Cheese.. Those little slits, I use scissors to create/cut
View attachment 3437400
Out of oven after 40 minutes bake @350°F
View attachment 3437401
Sliced into while still somewhat warm.:drool:drool:drool Reason,, why edge looks kind of Rough :old , and not smooth:gig,,,,,,,,,
View attachment 3437402
Made these breadsticks
View attachment 3437403
Out of oven....:drool:drool:drool
View attachment 3437404
This is the seasoning mix I used. Mostly the Parmesan & Romano Cheese, 1 TBS Roasted Garlic & Herb, and 1TSP, Cable Guy Roadkill Seasoned Salt.

View attachment 3437405
OH MY...THAT IS A LOT OF BAKING....YOU have a lot of energy
for sure. All looks SO BEAUTIFUL. Love it. Aria

she could cool off in the water
You COULD have cooled off in the water, if you wanted to ;)

By contrast, summers here are so dry, the clothes dry faster hung out than in dryer.
And they will last a lot longer without being overheated while they dry. I recently heard of heat pump clothes dryers. Easier on your clothes since they use lower heat, no vent hose to catch lint and possibly cause a fire. Take longer to dry the clothes though. I think we'll probably get one when our current dryer fails. KNOCKING ON WOOD! it had been working fine for 10 years.

.YOU have a lot of energy
for sure.
I LUV:love, my tools. They do all the work.:thumbsup
IMG_20221203_200121464_HDR.jpg

Back
Top Bottom